We offer competitive net returns through the firm’s commitment to incentive alignment and continuous optimization of our platform and processes
Tactical Credit Opportunities
Compelling Risk-Adjusted Returns
Comparable returns with less volatility relative to other major asset classes
Income-focused Return Attribution
Current income orientation reduces return reliance on CRE asset appreciation
Two-Tiered Portfolio Diversification
Niche strategy complements other asset classes within a balanced portfolio, and also offers sector-specific diversification within real estate allocations
Real Asset-Secured Interests
CRE-secured investments in major markets help to preserve capital
Moderated Duration Risk
Floating-rate & short-term loans offset interest rate and duration risk
Investor-focused origination facilitates transparency and alignment
- Our nimble and solution-driven approach targets domestic middle-market CRE investments such as bridge loans, development financings, property repositioning and recapitalizations.
- The Strategy’s portfolios consist of short- and intermediate-term investments capitalizing CRE projects that enhance and contribute to their markets.
- Our fixed- and floating-rate investments are secured by senior mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine loans and pledged equity.
- The Strategy is fueled by our direct origination model, which thrives by cultivating relationships among a variety of experienced owners, operators, developers and intermediaries.
- The Strategy captures illiquidity and complexity premia and may invest opportunistically in secondary market positions.